Monday, March 26, 2012

Humble Pie Follow Up

I got my ass handed to me on the first day back. Couldn't get the lifts the way I wanted to or at least thought I should. Maybe I am looking for too much too soon, maybe I am just not cut out to be a weight lifter, but I was hoping for a few more pounds today than what I was hitting. A week and a half off could do it to me. I could have used the encouragement of a successful outing.

Day 1: South Beach Phase I modified...breakfast and lunch have gone ok. It's when the kids get home that kills me. I stand in the kitchen, helping with homework, snacks, etc, etc and I find myself wanting to snack with them or finishing up their snacks. It will be interesting to see how this afternoon goes, but I am feeling a little motivation to stick to my guns with the diet this time. After those folks at Disney and my summer clothing debacles I have provided myself with enough incentive...now wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Kasey - you're awesome. Good luck! Hang in there with the food, the diet, everything....you are such an inspiration! I'm so, so, so sad I'm not going to get to see you this weekend.